Information on data protection pursuant to Article 13 of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Protecting your privacy while processing your personal data is an important issue for us. For this reason we would like to clarify our principles to you at this point.
1. The controller of the data is:
Federal Foreign Office
Tel.: +49 (0)30 18 17 4830
Fax: +49 (0)30 18 17 4888
Contact form: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/de/newsroom/buergerservice-faq-kontakt
2. The Federal Foreign Office Data Protection Commissioner can be contacted as follows:
Federal Foreign Office Data Protection Commissioner
Werderscher Markt 1
Tel.: +49 (0)30 18 17 2711
Fax: +49 (0)30 18 17 5 1733
Contact form: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/de/newsroom/datenschutz/kontakt-node
3. We process your personal data only with your consent and exclusively for the respective purposes stated. Such processing is lawful when you have consented to it (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR); you may withdraw your consent at any time with future effect.
4. In principle, you always transmit your data to us on a voluntary basis. However, data necessary for the implementation of the programme is marked as mandatory. If you do not (want to) provide this information, you may not be able to participate in the programme.
5. Personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the programme and is limited to the minimum amount of data required. This also applies to third parties in countries where the EU Data Protection Regulation does not apply.
6. We store your data only for the duration of the intended purposes.
7. As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation: a right of access (Article 15), a right to rectification (Article 16) and erasure (Article 17), a right to restrict processing (Article 18), a right to data portability (Article 20) and a right to object to processing (Article 21). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77).
Information on data protection on this website
When you visit our website, the web server will temporarily save the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer, the access date, files requested by the client (file name and URL), the HTTP reply code and the website from which you are accessing us, as well as the amount of bytes transferred during the connection. This is done for security reasons.
The provider of this website uses the services of etracker GmbH, Hamburg, Germany (www.etracker.com) to analyse usage data. Here, cookies are used which enable the statistical analysis of the use of this website by its visitors as well as the display of usage-relevant content or advertising. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on the user's device. etracker cookies do not contain any information that could identify a user.
The data generated with etracker is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to strict German and European data protection laws and standards.In this regard, etracker was checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval. The data is processed on the legal basis of Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our legitimate interest is the optimization of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, etracker anonymizes the IP address as early as possible and converts login or device IDs into a unique key with which, however,no connection to any specific person can be made with. etracker does not use it for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties. You can object to the outlined data processing at any time provided it is related to your person. Your objection has no detrimental consequences for you.
Further information on data protection with etracker can be found here.
The login and registration matrices for the community require the input of personal data. You will log in using the login matrix on your Alumniportal Deutschland account. The data protection disclaimer of the Alumniportal Deutschland therefore applies. When accessing further web applications requiring additional input of personal information, the data protection disclaimer tailored to the corresponding application also applies.
This website contains links to other websites. Please refer to the data protection disclaimer of the external website. Training for International Diplomats does not take responsibility for the content available on external websites or for their data protection policy and handling.