- About us
- Programmes 2020
- Programme Archive
- Networking and Alumni Activities
- Photo Gallery NEW!
- Getting ready for Germany
- RSS Federal Foreign Office
Training for International Diplomats on Facebook
Since October 2012, our Internet presence has been supplemented by our Facebook page “Training for International Diplomats”. The main page, which contains information and pictures of the current courses, is designed for a broad audience and can therefore be viewed by anyone with or without a Facebook account. However, each course we offer is also represented by a corresponding Facebook group that can be used by course participants of all generations. The groups have a closed membership, which means that only group members can view and post content.
If you would like to join Training for International Diplomats on Facebook, please like our page and look out for your programme-specific group. You can then connect with colleagues and exchange shared memories and pictures.
Contact: Daniel Jochum, 1-DA-PR@diplo.de
- BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
- German Council on Foreign Relations (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik)
- Global Leadership Academy - GIZ
- Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen IFA
- International Parliamentary Scholarships, German Bundestag
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Stiftung Mercator
- UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development