- About us
- Programmes 2019
- Programme Archive
- Networking and Alumni Activities
- Picture Gallery
- Getting ready for Germany
- RSS Federal Foreign Office
Regional Network Meetings
Training for International Diplomats has been organising regional meetings abroad for several years. Their aim is to strengthen the existing personal relationship networks as well as to open up the network to other interesting partners and guests. They last approx. three days and usually gather around 30 alumni.
- New Delhi "Current status and prospects of German-Asia Relations"
- Tarabya/Istanbul "Peace and Stability in the Region"
- Rio de Janeiro "Mega-Events and Democracy, Media and Urban Planning"
- Beijing "Joint Solutions to Global Challenges"
- Addis Ababa "Regional Integration – The Future for African Foreign and Domestic Politics"
- Amman "Common Security in the Mediterranean Region - Challenges and Opportunities"
- Jakarta "Multilateral Cooperation in Asia-Pacific"
- Erbil "Federalism"
- Kiev "Decentralization and Good Governance"
- Rabat "Climate Governance and Sustainable Development"
- Mexico City "Corruption and migration in Latin America: How global governance can help find solutions"
- Kyiv "Method, Multitrack and Mindsets: Multiple Perspectives on a Complex Transition"
- Budva "Perspectives on reconciliation and societal transition: Dealing with the past and shaping a common future"
- Tbilisi "Global Challenges - Local Answers?" Towards Modernisation and Sustainable Development
- Nairobi "Questions on Migration and Education"
- Islamabad "Peace Building and Peace Keeping"
- Kyiv - Topic tbc -
Contact: Gesa Giesing, alumni(at)diplo.de
- BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
- German Council on Foreign Relations (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik)
- Global Leadership Academy - GIZ
- ifa Akademie
- International Parliamentary Scholarships, German Bundestag
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Stiftung Mercator
- UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development