- About us
- Programmes 2019
- Programme Archive
- Networking and Alumni Activities
- Picture Gallery
- Getting ready for Germany
- RSS Federal Foreign Office
China | CHN
China is an important partner, also for Training for International Diplomats. During the German-Chinese strategic dialogue in 2008, it was agreed at ministerial level that there would be a two-week alternating exchange programme for young German and Chinese diplomats, taking place in Berlin for Chinese participants and in Peking for German participants.
Through discussions at the Federal Foreign Office, the Federal Chancellery, the Bundestag and Bundesrat, as well as contacts with political foundations, think tanks and the media, our young guests gain an insight into the most important issues in German and European foreign policy as well as the organisational structure and mode of operation of the Federal Foreign Office. Study tours within Germany provide opportunities for participants to build contacts with important export businesses as well as research and cultural institutions; these demonstrate important economic and cultural aspects of Germany.
The exchange programme accompanies dialogue as a sign of the significance and importance attached to discussions at the political level, and represents our contribution towards the development and strengthening of the good and friendly relations between our two countries.
- BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
- German Council on Foreign Relations (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik)
- Global Leadership Academy - GIZ
- ifa Akademie
- International Parliamentary Scholarships, German Bundestag
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Stiftung Mercator
- UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development