Online and on-site training course for European diplomats
Due to the challenging ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, Training for International Diplomats decided to offer a pilot project as a joint program for on-site as well as online participants.
The program refers addresses current German EU Presidency, German EU policy-lines and the challenges of international diplomatic networking in the times of COVID-19, with young diplomats from the EU and geographic Europe being the target group.
The participation in the program shall encourage diplomatic discussions and networking throughout the EU and Europe.
Besides the political part of the program, Training for International Diplomats wants to provide interactive seminars and meetings for on-site and online participants on both sides.
- BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
- German Council on Foreign Relations (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik)
- Global Leadership Academy - GIZ
- Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen IFA
- International Parliamentary Scholarships, German Bundestag
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Stiftung Mercator
- UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development
- United Nations Research Institute for Social Development