Resources for Networking Projects Abroad
Another means of strengthening alumni networks is provided by our alumni budget which enables the funding of micro-projects abroad (for example theme nights).
Project proposals can be submitted by the alumni themselves to German missions abroad or by the German missions to the Training for International Diplomats unit. The alumni budget is managed by Training for International Diplomats.
Project proposals can be submitted at any time.
Contact: Gesa Giesing, email@example.com
- BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
- German Council on Foreign Relations (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik)
- Global Leadership Academy - GIZ
- Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen IFA
- International Parliamentary Scholarships, German Bundestag
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Stiftung Mercator
- UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development
- United Nations Research Institute for Social Development