Ethiopia | ETH
The Federal Foreign Office is organising an executive seminar for diplomats from Ethiopia for the second time. This reflects the growing importance of the partnership between our two countries.
The objective of this seminar is not only to intensify personal networks, but also to strengthen mutual understanding of each other’s positions in international relations.
Participants will be introduced to aspects of the operation and organisation of the Federal Foreign Office as well our foreign policy on a European and multilateral level. German and European history is part of the programme as well as bilateral and multilateral relations of East Africa. Amongst other relevant topics the question of world trade and human rights will be dealt with in the seminar.
- BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
- German Council on Foreign Relations (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik)
- Global Leadership Academy - GIZ
- Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen IFA
- International Parliamentary Scholarships, German Bundestag
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Stiftung Mercator
- UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development
- United Nations Research Institute for Social Development